OHB Italia located in Milano is seeking for immediate start a
Senior Project Controller (m/f)
We are searching for a Senior Project Controller who will support Senior Project Managers in all financial and commercial issues and actively drive the projects’ performance.
- Take responsibility of all economic and financial issues on the project, from pre-contract award, to contract close
- Check/Control/Monitor ongoing project costs to ensure project margin is delivered with respect to the project schedule.
- Project workload analysis to detect deviations and support BU manager in identifying recovery actions
- Coordinate with the project team and project manager to ensure consistent accounting (margin recognition) and reporting across the project especially for the forecast and the budget
- Monitor project invoice milestones and progress payments
- Prepare/monitor monthly project cash flow
- Actively manage any financial implication arising during the execution of the project from change notifications, delays in scheduling, internal and external claims etc.
- Provide support for correct risk evaluation and associated accounting
- Implement the controlling tools used within the reporting unit
- Reporting to company management
- Provide support to Tender department during offer preparation
- Master’s degree in Economics or Industrial Engineering
- Working level fluency in Italian and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent in MS Office
- Proactive, good communication, cooperation and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving oriented
- Sensitivity for costs and schedules