OHB Italia is seeking for its Telescopes Department in Milano for immediate start a
PROJECT MANAGER (M/F) REF.TELE.03.2022
- Program Management of Ground Telescope Instruments development
- Responsible for project planning, coordination and completion on time and within budget
- Interface with the Customer
- Coordination and management of external suppliers
- Coordination of internal resources and activities
- Preparation and coordination of meetings, reviews, workshops
- Definition and management of project related economics (cost estimate)
- Definition and maintenance of the project planning
- Identification and management of project risks
- Management of project changes
- Project progress status monitoring
- Measuring of project performance
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
- Master Degree (MSc) in Astrophysics, Optics & Optical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Management or comparable qualifications.
- 5 years experience in technical roles in optical or mechanical engineering.
- 5 years experience in Program Management, preferably in the space business.
- Capable of team building, coordination and conflict resolution, with positive attitude and leadership.
- Mastering of project economics and costing estimation.
- Mastering of planning and scheduling techniques
- Mastering risk management.
- Experience with contract change management.
- Capable to work under pressure with tight planning.
- Capable to manage multitasking.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian and English