OHB Italia is seeking for its Satellite and Missions Department in Rome a
Project Manager (m/f) Ref. SAT_supp_2023
- Project Management of a scientific satellite development
- Responsible for project planning, coordination and completion on time and within budget
- Interface with the Customer primarily managed by the program manager, but not excluded
- Coordination of internal resources devoted to the management of external suppliers
- Coordination of internal resources and activities
- Preparation and coordination of meetings, reviews, workshops
- Definition and management of project related economics (cost estimate)
- Definition and maintenance of the project planning
- Identification and management of project risks
- Management and implementation of project changes
- Project progress status monitoring
- Measuring of project performance
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed, perimeter of the specific activity to be followed to be agreed
- Master Degree (MSc) in Mechanical Engineer, Electronic engineer, Management or comparable qualifications.
- 5 years experience in technical roles in mechanical or electrical engineering in space business.
- 2 years experience in Program Management in the space business.
- Demonstrated experience in team building, coordination and conflict resolution, with positive attitude and leadership.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Mastering of project economics and costing estimation.
- Mastering of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Mastering risk management.
- Knowledge of the ECSS system and management principles.
- Experience with contract change management and implementation.
- Capable to work under pressure with tight planning.
- Capable to manage multitasking.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in utilization of Project MS tool.
- Willing to undertake business travels in Europe when needed.
- Precise attitude to solve problems and produce outputs in customer-oriented way (both internal and external)
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian and English.
- PhD is considered a plus.
Job Category: Vacancies
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roma