OHB Italia is seeking for its Satellites & Missions Business Unit in Milano for immediate start a
PRODUCT ASSURANCE MANAGER (M/F) REF.PA.01.2022
- Leading the Product Assurance activities of the Project by coordinating the PA team
- Responsibility for all the quality aspects of a specific project/product.
- Ensuring that the development and delivery of all hardware and software is in full compliance with the contractual and company requirements for Safety, Reliability, Maintainability and Quality Assurance
- Perform periodic audits of development and operations activities and documentation to ensure all activities are being conducted in accordance with contractual and company requirements.
- Coordination with the Program Manager.
- Perform periodic reports of the PA activities
- Interface with the Customer for PA aspects and participation and lead of quality related reviews/meetings
- Definition of the overall PA framework and requirements at project level starting from Customer requirements and respecting the Company requirements
- PA management of subcontractors/suppliers involved in the activities.
- Master’s degree in Aerospace/Aeronautics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in space industry as PA Manager or in similar positions in the area of space system product assurance for ESA/ASI programs.
- Demonstrated experience in cleanliness and contamination control aspects
- Demonstrated experience in EEE management
- High level of flexibility, willingness to work in international teams and ability to keep tight schedules.
- High motivation, pro-active working approach and strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong capability of leading teams with well-developed communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Italian language skills are advantageous.