OHB Italia is looking for its Payloads Business Unit in Milano and for immediate start a
Procurement / Subcontractor Manager m/f Ref. Proc. Payload_23
- In charge of all the procurement process (for some tens of M€):
- Subcontractors Sourcing and Identification with relevant issue of the Industrial Procurement Plan;
- RFI/RFP Preparation and Coordination (including ESA Best Practices process);
- Writing the Statement of Work and coordinating the issue of the relevant data packages (e.g. Specification, general supporting docs, etc…) of the items to be procured;
- Supporting the contract officer to issue the contract for what concerns the programmatic part;
- Leading and coordinating the subcontractors’ proposals evaluation based on defined selection criteria;
- Leading and coordinating the Supplier Activities and Contract Negotiation following the project manager guidelines and targets;
- Control and monitoring of the subcontractors’ Project Management, Planning, Development and Progress;
- Coordination of interdivisional activities within the company and with subcontractors;
- Evaluation of subcontractors’ performance, identification and reporting of any inadequacies and proposal and implementation of corrective actions;
- Reporting of the status/progress of subcontractors’ activities measuring the project performance;
- Proactively identify and resolve issues;
- Managing and maintaining the relationship with subcontractors as main point of contact;
- Identification and proposal of cost reduction and improvement opportunities;
- Identification and management of Subcontractor project risks;
- Preparation and coordination, as chairman, of meetings, reviews, workshops and management meetings
- parallel coordination of the procurement activities for multi-projects;
- Contract change management and negotiation.
- Master Degree (MSc) in Aerospace, Electronics, Telecommunications, Management, Mechanical or comparable qualifications
- 5 years experience in technical roles in electronics, RF or mechanical engineering, preferably in the space business.
- at least 5 years of experience in international procurement and sourcing activities/processes, preferably in the space business.
Expertise “nice to have”
- Bachelor’s degrees or technical high school graduations combined to a documented experience in the Aerospace sector
- The ideal candidate has worked on challenging Space application projects.
- Knowledge of space business standards and practices: ECSS and/or MIL-STD knowledge and experience of consulting for engineering, for testing, for product assurance and for space project management;
- Capability to understand technical documents wrt, flight electronic/RF equipment, mechanical parts, ground support equipment, test facilities services, SW, etc..