OHB Italia is seeking for its Satellites & Missions Business Unit in Milano or Rome for immediate start a
Phase A/B System Engineer Ref.Predev.24
- The System Engineer will lead the phase A/B studies by coordinating the team of system architects
- System Engineer responsible for space systems architecture and preliminary design definition.
- Technical responsibility for the system level activities, including but not limited to requirements identification and flow-down, design and performance engineering, verification concept, specification of test requirements, configuration, interface control for subsystems and payloads, budget control.
- Analysis and preparation of high-level technical requirements specifications.
- Coordination with the Program Manager.
- Technical interface with the Customer and participation and lead of technical reviews/meetings
- Definition of overall design and relevant programmatic framework.
- Leading of engineering team within the project, including technical management of subcontractors/suppliers involved in the activities.
- Coordination of phase A/B AIT activities in collaboration with the AIT Manager.
- Master’s degree in Aerospace/Aeronautics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in space industry as phase A/B system engineer or in similar positions in the area of space system design for ESA/ASI programs.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to devise creative solutions and think out-of-the-box.
- High level of flexibility, willingness to work in international teams and ability to keep tight schedules.
- High motivation, pro-active working approach and strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong capability of leading engineering teams with well developed communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Italian language skills are advantageous.