OHB Italia is seeking for its Satellite and Missions Department in Milano an
On-Board Software Validation and Qualification Engineer (M/F) REF.SAT.13
- Preparation of the On-Board Software Verification and Validation Plan
- Preparation of the On-Board Software Test Design and Procedures for the different test levels
- Preparation of the test scripts and test tools
- Software Test Campaign execution and reporting
- Support to AIT/AIV team during Integration, Validation and Testing campaigns
- Participation to the technical reviews with the customers.
- Master’s degree in informatics or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as validation software engineer.
- High level of flexibility, willingness to work in teams and ability to keep tight schedules.
- High motivation, pro-active working approach and strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Expertise in one or more of the following fields is desirable:
- Familiarity with software-level requirements capture, analysis and verification techniques
- Experience in software validation and qualification phase
- Experience in hardware/software integration phase
- Experience with SW-applicable development standards (ECSS)
- Experience in Code Version Control (e.g. svn, git)
- Experience in Software Static Analysis and related tools (e.g. PC-Lint, Understand, LDRA, Polyspace)
- Experience with tools used for test preparation and execution (e.g. CCS, ECHO, VectorCAST/Cover, TestRT)
- Experience with Software Validation Facilities (SVF)
- Knowledge of packet based communication protocols: (e.g. CCSDS, ECSS PUS, EDEN).
- Knowledge of Embedded C Software design/development
- Knowledge of CD/CI practices
- Knowledge of one or more of the protocols used in space : (e.g. CANBus, MIL-STD-1553, Space-wire)
- Knowledge of RTOS (e.g RTEMS)