OHB Italia is seeking for its Satellite and Missions Department in Milano an
On-Board Senior Software Embedded Engineer m/f Ref.OB SW_24
- Preparation of the On-Board Software System Specification
- Preparation of the On-Board Software Requirement Specification
- Preparation of the On-Board Software top-level architecture
- Preparation of the On-Board Software Development Plan
- Preparation of the On-Board Software Verification and Validation Plan
- Handling of the On-Board Software technical reviews with the customers.
- Handling of the Interfaces with Satellite system and subsystems
- Integration of the Software with the On-Board Computers
- Management of the software subcontractors
- Management of the SW activities in coordination with the program management
- Technical Support to the Business Development and Marketing department for proposal preparation
- Participation to the reviews with the customers.
- Master’s degree in informatics or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as senior embedded software engineer.
- High level of flexibility, willingness to work in teams and ability to keep tight schedules.
- High motivation, pro-active working approach and strong sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Expertise in one or more of the following fields is desirable:
- Familiarity with software-level requirements capture, analysis and verification techniques
- Experience with Space SW-applicable standards (ECSS)
- Experience in hardware/software integration phase
- Experience in software Validation and Qualification phase
- Experience in Embedded C Software design/development
- Experience in of UML design
- Experience in the Code Version Control tools (e.g. svn, git)
- Experience in the usage of DOORS
- Experience in the usage of IBM Rhapsody (Model-Based design and autocode)
- Knowledge of one satellites architectures (mainly medium and mini satellites)
- Knowledge of one or more of the protocols used in space : (e.g. CANBus, MIL-STD-1553, Space-wire)
- Knowledge of packet based communication protocols: (e.g. CCSDS, ECSS PUS).
- Knowledge of one or more of the chipsets and CPU architectures used in space (e.g. SPARC Leon, PowerPC, ARM, RISC-V)
- Knowledge of RTOS (e.g RTEMS)
- Knowledge of CD/CI practices