OHB Italia is seeking for its Satellites & Missions Business Unit in Milano for immediate start a Mechanical System AIT Engineer
We are currently looking for a Mechanical System AIT Engineer that will be working as part of a team on the integration of a Flight Satellite.
The candidate shall guarantee the soundness of the technical approach, in terms of solutions and of the implementation.
- Collaborate with the AIT Manager and AIT Mechanical team on the integration of the Satellite and on the definition of the approach.
- Prepare, execute and control system level integration and tests (including functional, performance and environmental testing)
- Collaborate with the AIT Team on the Mechanical Integration of the PFM model.
- Mechanical System AIT:
- Interdisciplinary responsibility on AIT Mechanical tasks
- Work preparation for AIT Mechanical activities (identification of needed documents, responsibility for availability of documents, generation and update of AIT Flows, NCR tracking, organization of daily briefings)
- Prepare S-AIT documentation (Integration procedure implementation)
- Define and Coordinate satellite PFM Alignment Verification Campaign
- Close cooperation with other disciplines, in particular Systems Engineering, Verification and PA/QA, to assure delivery of inputs in quality and time
- Provide Mechanical System AIT support during Satellite Environmental Test Campaign
- Provide Mechanical System AIT support during Satellite Launch Campaign
- AIT Processes:
- Collaborate with the AIT Manager on the development of AIT working methods (processes incl. qualification support)
- Collaborate with the AIT Manager on the generation of AIT Mechanical standard documents (e.g. Work Instructions, AIT document templates)
- Profound or professional experience in satellite projects, preferably in the field of AIT
- has a good background in Mechanical Engineering and Satellite integration;
- has worked for some years in the AIT area of Space Systems;
- has a good hands-on knowledge of the system engineering process for space projects;
- has developed a system-oriented thinking and vision;
- has a good hands-on knowledge of CAD tools, preferred NX or Catia.
- has a good hands-on knowledge of Office Packet
- Inventive concerning AIT methods and testing
- soft skills driving for the position are:
- ability to work in a fast-paced and stressful environment;
- creative thinking ability applied to engineering and AIT (concepts and solutions) and in approaching problem-solving during the programme development; capability to develop effective ideas;
- commitment to objectives, willingness to take responsibility through motivation, dedication, initiative, proactivity, autonomy;