OHB Italia is seeking for its Telescopes Department in Milano for immediate start a
SYSTEM ENGINEER (M/F) REF.TELE.04.2022
- Support the System Engineer in the technical coordination of a multidiscipline engineering team for design, integration and testing of ground based telescope
- Support requirement flow-down and allocation to subsystem level;
- Support budget apportionment and maintenance process
- Perform analyses of functional, performance and interface requirements
- Participate to system level integration and verification activities
- Write technical documentations according to applicable standards
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
- Master Degree (MSc) in Astrophysic, Optics & Optical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, or comparable qualifications.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in design, development and verification activities of complex optical or opto-mechanical systems
- Strong focus on reaching progress by thinking and communicating in terms of solutions, and the ability of reaching goals under schedule pressure
- Excellent communication skills, combined with the ability to work in international and multi-disciplinary teams
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian and English