OHB Italia is seeking for its Telescope Business Unit in Milano for immediate start a
Ground Telescope Product Manager (m/f) Ref.TELE_PROD2
The candidate will be in charge of managing the entire product lifecycle from concept, engineering, prototyping and manufacturing to end of life. The ideal candidate has experience in the development and/or use of large ground system like telescopes, antennas, radar.
- Definition of Product Specification and Plans for the entire product lifecycle (Development, Maintenance, Evolution Plans).
- Manage the product development cycle from conception to its qualification.
- Manage the production phase from procurement of parts/equipment to product acceptance by the Customer.
- Provide product support to all other departments including customer service.
- Maintain the product configuration under control.
- Schedule definition, maintenance, and control.
- Cost definition and control.
- Product promotion at conferences, workshops and other events.
- STEM degree (science, technology, engineering and mathematics)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in development or use of large ground telescopes is preferrable. Alternatively, at least a 5-year experience in large ground antennae or ground radar Product Management.
- Strong focus on reaching progress by thinking and communicating in terms of solutions, and the ability of reaching goals under schedule pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, combined with the ability to work in international and multi-disciplinary teams
- Problem solving attitude.
- Working level fluency in Italian and English (written and spoken).