OHB Italia is seeking for its Telescopes Department in Milano for immediate start a
Electro-optical system engineer (M/F) REF.TELE.01.2022
- You will be part of system engineering team focusing on optoelectronics systems, responsible for the development of high performance cameras for ground and space applications.
- Starting from system requirements, derive engineering requirement specification for design, test and manufacturing of camera focal planes, detectors, lens, optical filters and other camera components.
- Lead the development team in hardware and firmware design.
- Debug optical/electrical/mechanical issues during camera development.
- Lead camera sub-system validation and testing (including image quality, electrical and mechanical testing).
- At least 3 years of professional experience in design, development and verification activities of complex optoelectronics systems
- Strong focus on reaching progress by thinking and communicating in terms of solutions, and the ability of reaching goals under schedule pressure
- Excellent communication skills, combined with the ability to work in international and multi-disciplinary teams
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian and English