OHB Italia is seeking for its MAIT Department in Milano for immediate start an
AIT Manager m/f Ref. AIT_2022
In this position, you will be focal point for all AIT activities related to a specific project. You will coordinate all the AIT resources allocated to the project . You will need knowledge and good feeling with practical activities, educational and on-the-field knowledge of mechanics, physics, basic electrical and functional principles of a Satellite. You will report to the Head of the AIT Department.
- Work and coordinate the work in
- Participate, for the AIT, aspects to all the Project phases since the Proposal one.
- Prepare and maintain the AIT Plan and the AIT Flow.
- Create the AIT WBS and the relevant AIT WPD’s as an input for the Project WBS/WPD.
- Evaluate costs, in terms of Labor and non-Labor, for the execution of all the AIT activities from the start of the Project up to the completion of them.
- Prepare, maintain, and manage the AIT Schedule for the Project.
- Coordinate all the Resources executing AIT activities in the Project, despite they do not belong to AIT Department.
- Establish and implement the Resources shift-plan for the nominal and critical activities, including the Campaign’s.
- Monitor the progress of the AIT activities, prepare the report of the cost and update the ETC/EAC values for AIT.
- When applicable, prepare and lead the Daily Meetings.
- Monitor the application of the quality rules in all AIT activities. Implement corrective actions if necessary.
- Coordinate, plan and monitor the preparation of the AIT documentation, as Procedures, with their Dashboard, Setup design, As-run Procedures, IRR, TRR and PTR documentation.
- Provide input to the Risk Register.
- Verify the availability of the input necessary to the AIT job: Test and Configuration Requirement’s, System Schedule, User Manual’s, etc.
- Coordinate the technical aspects of the Test Facilities procurement and support their commercial aspects.
- Prepare, participate and lead the EVT and Launch Campaign, when envisaged by the Project.
- Participate or coordinate the AIT participation to IRR, TRR, PTR, NRB, Progress Meeting and all similar Project Review’s.
- Master’s degree or comparable in Aerospace Engineering or similar.
- Professional experience of at least five years in the domain of AIT.
- Able to coordinate resources and organize work in single or double shifts.
- Good interpersonal skills both internally with colleagues and externally with the customer
- Confidence with Space Business documentation, such as Satellite/Payload/Equipment User Manual’s, Architecture, Design and Test Requirements, Procedures, Assembly Drawings and similar.
- Understanding of issues, identification of root causes, definition of solutions.
- Good reporting capabilities and easy communication to the Management and to the Resources under her/his coordination.
- Availability to execute work also in long term missions, as per the Environmental or Launch Campaign.
- Available to work in multiple shifts or at weekends and bank holidays, when necessary for the achievement of Project milestones.
- Knowledge of the quality principles which apply to the Space Business, inside and outside a Clean Room.
- Capability to endorse lesson-learned aspects and to implement them in the next-activities.
- Use of the MS Office tools, including MS Project and, possibly, other Project Control tools. Use of CAD Viewer software.
- Fluent in English.